Wednesday, August 29, 2007

S.T.R.E.S.S.
I'm so damn damn stress now!!!!!!! Maths tests' gonna be on this thursday and friday....... & i'm nt prepared for it at all........ Ok, i'm doom, i'm doom to fail~ Well, my day wasn't really a great one actually......... For some stupid reasons, i cried during ESL........ And i was glad that Chao Li & Meng were there for me, analysing facts and talking some sense into mii......... SiGh~ Well, wateva it is, i'm perfectly fine now!!!! Alright, not 'fine' actually, i'm so damn stressed out........ Hahax, well tell ya a gd news yeh???? I'VE GOT CHINESE LESSON TODAY!!!!!!!! Hahax, if Victor read this he'll go, "What the........" I bet he enjoyed his chinese lesson today???? Yeh Vic??? Cause u're jux too lucky to sit beside mii, i'm too talkative and made u freak out all the time when i'm trying to make u talk too......... "Come on!!!! Exercise ur mouth!!!!! Talk!!!!!" Hahax......... I'm currently struggling with my Industrial Revolution Essay......... Dunno wat i'm doing, but, wateva???? Alright guyz, gotta go do my essay now, if not i'll be a real panda tmr(even though i'm always one)........ NiTeS!!!!! ^^

No comments: