Friday, February 21, 2014
Okay. So, this is officially the last week of my summer break.
As usual, I'm filled with ambivalence.
Angsty, apprehensive, excited, expectant, disconcerted, fearful... you name it.
Well it does sound like I'm experiencing more negative than positive emotions. Okay, perhaps it is.
Speech pathology is alien to me. I have not the slightest idea of what I will be studying, and Master's not a degree in which you can just shoot for a pass, and most definitely not something you can get it done and over with. It requires an enormous amount of effort, hard work, dedication, and passion; otherwise, how would you survive a hectic two-years of massive work load from coursework and clinical practice??? Hell NO.
I need an aim.
I need a goal.
I need motivation.
I need... a purpose.
A purpose in life.
I know. I really know. That I'm extremely lucky.
Lucky to have no monetary pressure.
Lucky to have a cheerful family.
Lucky to have a sweet boyfriend who loves and support me unconditionally. He only gives, rarely would he ask for anything in return.
I have a perfect environment to study it. Big room, big desk, big bed...
I have almost everything I need to be successful....
And recently I even got a job offer!!!
But unfortunately, I can't accept it due to my awful timetable and work load.
Oh God, I know you are up there looking down at me and assisting me in any way possible.
I am blissful and blessed by you.
And I know, anything and everything that occurs in my life is You guiding me to the appropriate path...
I am forever indebted to you. To my Family. To Him. And to Everyone who plays a part in my life.
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment