Saturday, May 12, 2007

HaIz...... Something happened today...... & i cried so badly...... Dunno who to tok to....... At first i called July, but she's out with her frens at Marina, so dun feel like telling her ler...... Then i hang up the phone and msg Yu Jun...... He called me and the very first sentence of mine made me cry....... I told him what happened...... & i cry and cry and cry...... He consoled me & told me it's nt my fault so i dun have to feel guilty or anything....... Haix......is tat so??? I feel so heartless....... Anyway, after crying so much & toking to him....... I do feel much much better....... Then we chat on the phone for bout an hr....... He makes me laugh throughout the entire conversation....... He's a real joker & lamer....... Hahax...... Yu Jun, make sure u dun push me down when we go for Ice Skating hor!!!!! If u wanna push u push beau first k......hahax...... Bad me??? Hahax...... Besides tat...... Nothing much happened today....... Well, thx yu jun again for toking to me....... He's a great x 100 fren....... Haiz......when i feel so sad tat time, i feel so miserable, dunno who to look for and tok to....... I'm such a loner i guess??? Hahax, haiz...... LOL, feel so bad to disturb Yu Jun again, i guess he was slping tat time....... Sry wor....... Time flies so fast...... Less than 2 mths now......left a mth+........ Hmmm, guess i sld really needa prepare myself for this migration........ I can't imagine how horribly will i cry on tat day....... In the air port....... & my first day in Mel....... Will i be able to survive there??? I really needa be strong rite???? Can i do it??? Can I???? Will anyone even rmb Cindy's there in Mel??? Haiz......guess i'm thinking too much again....... Alright, very saddening......shall stop here....... TaKe CaRe GuYz!!!! & BiLlIoN tHx To Yu JuN!!!! ^^

No comments: