Yesterday, after our P3 (Phy+Chem MCQ), we went home to change and meet again at 11 am, White Sands MRT platform...... Alright, most of them are quite punctual.......hahax...... In the end, there's only 13 of us going, & we'll meet Jeevan and Sheikh later on in Jurong...... Well, i'm really looking forward to it so so much....... & I've been waiting for this outing trip for so so long too...... Thx guyz!!!! 4 fulfilling my wish??? ^^ Although, i wasn't really happy the night before cuz something happened...... Alright, i shall not rake up unhappy stuffs....... Hmmm, the 13 of us travelling together was really fun....... Loads of laughter & jokes...... We sit until our butts started to swell......hahax, so so far and so so long....... So most of us started falling asleep....... Think Marvin was the first to doze off, followed by Gloria, Wilfrid, then me....... While Gloria and Wilfrid are asleep, Jeron, Azilah and I started teasing them.......saying maybe they'll meet each other in their dreams.......hahax....... Think my voice's really too loud, Gloria suddenly wake up wor....... Hahax, followed by Wilfrid of cuz =.=.......
Hmmm, when we reached Jurong, i called Jeevan and heard they're still in Commonwealth....... Well, so we roamed around there for dunno how long....... After meeting them we headed to 'tat place' (dunno wat that shopping centre called =.=)....... Alright, while we're walking under the shade towards the traffic light whick linked us to the shopping mall....... There's an Uncle, who's giving out flyers to the public, shouted "Xiao Di Di!!!(little boii)", then reached out his flyer to WILFRID!!!!!! Hahax, but Wilfrid din take it wor...... Those who heard it (most of us), laughed so vigourously....... Dunno who, think is Marvin, went to tap on Wilfrid's shoulder....... Hahax, so damn funny larhx....... Then we went to KFC for lunch....... After tat we head to 'Fuji Ice Palace"....... Get everything done & there we go on ice!!!!
Hmmm, when we reached Jurong, i called Jeevan and heard they're still in Commonwealth....... Well, so we roamed around there for dunno how long....... After meeting them we headed to 'tat place' (dunno wat that shopping centre called =.=)....... Alright, while we're walking under the shade towards the traffic light whick linked us to the shopping mall....... There's an Uncle, who's giving out flyers to the public, shouted "Xiao Di Di!!!(little boii)", then reached out his flyer to WILFRID!!!!!! Hahax, but Wilfrid din take it wor...... Those who heard it (most of us), laughed so vigourously....... Dunno who, think is Marvin, went to tap on Wilfrid's shoulder....... Hahax, so damn funny larhx....... Then we went to KFC for lunch....... After tat we head to 'Fuji Ice Palace"....... Get everything done & there we go on ice!!!!
I've forgotten who's the first bravo one to go for it larhx....... hahax, i asked Matt to bring me one round first before i get used and to get the hang of it again....... Well, it seemed fine to me after tat, cuz i'm already able to skate around on my own without the support although i'm still unstable....... Hahax....... It's really cool to skate with them...... Especially Matt & Marvin, they can bring me rounds and rounds with great speed....... Well, 4 Marvin, who's new in Ice Skating, can actually skate so well and get the hang of it so so fast....... Impressive!!!! ^^ Matt, can swing me man!!!! So damn cool!!!! Hahax....... But of cuz, he's damn exhausted too, swinging so many ppl wor....... Gloria like so scared lol, she keep clutching the support...... When we tried to bring her rounds she'll shout, "Do Wan!!!!! Do Wan!!!!! I scared fall!!!!!" hahax, u can imagine that particular sentence with her high pitched voice....... Hahax, Wilfrid is daring one man...... Although he's new in tat, but he's so patient to keep trying and trying until he got the hand of it....... & YES!!!!! HE DID IT!!!!! He could skate alone without any stumbling and support at last!!!!! Hahax.......he's so afriad to go rounds with me ler......cuz i always bring him at great speeds.......so sry=X........
Cheng Teck & Nerosha can skate well too....... But CT always dun wanna skate with me de lol, everytime run away de....... HaIz....... July, Azilah, Shiekh, Jeron & Ck also got the hang of it after tat....... Hahax, cool rite??? Peilin still stumble here and there wor, so our caring OnG took so great care of her wor....... KkZ, i shall nt tok much bout this if not i will kena kill by Peilin=X....... Peilin, see i so good, nv post that special pic leh!!!! ^^ But Jeevan, hmmm........ When Cheng Teck held him on the left, & i held him on the right, cuz we wanna let him try to skate a few rounds....... BUT!!!!!! Jux as we're going to skate, our very very first step.......haIz, Jeevan lost his balance and fell........ Followed by Cheng Teck, then followed by me........ We fell so so miserably........or actually, is in such a funny way........we toppled on one another........hahax........ Jeevan's shoe hit me real hard.......OUCH!!!!! So damn pain can!!!!! Alright, i wouldn't mention where he hit kKz, it's so so embarassing........ This is my 2nd fall, my first one was when i'm with Peilin and JoN oNg......... HaIz, was thinking i won't fall de........ In the end........SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! MARVIN DIN FALL AT ALL!!!!!!! IS AT ALL LOL!!!!!!! When i'm skating with him i tried to pull him real hard but yet, he's judo skills so damn good larhx, din fall at all, jux lost a bit of his balance, END OF STORY!!!!!!! HaIz!!!!!! Well, it's ok, cuz he got his judo background of cuz he can balance well lol........ Really fun to skate with him larhx.......cuz he's gd....... Same goes to Matt........
However, after a while Peilin wasn't feel well....... She looks really sick....... We were so worried for her, so OnG, JuLy & I brought took a cab and brought her home........ She looks so pale........ HaIz, feel so guilty........ If only she din go, she wont be like tat de lol........ HaIz........ I'm also very exhausted after skating........& so so hungry too....... After sending her home, Ong, July & I went headed to the bus stop for bus 81........ Unfortunately, we took the wrong bus........not say wrong bus........ It's the right bus but in the wrong direction....... LOL, ong say the other side is heading to Pasir Ris marhx, then in the end........ HaIz.......i dun even know where i am after tat ler........when my mum called and ask, "Where are u now??? In MRT???" I answered, "I also dunno where i am now leh......." damn funny i tell u........ Hahax, well not ong's fault larhx.........jux tat we 2 thought he was right and went to listen to him without even asking the bus driver.........stupid us right........ We've got our lesson........ Well after alighting, we took bus 72 and reached Tamp bus interchange, then walked to HK Cafe for dinner......... Drop dead straight away i reached the Cafe........so so tired man........cuz i only slp for 2 hrs the night before........hahax........ After eating, we went home in different ways........ Actually July wanna accompany me de........but, i wished to walk home alone.........
Well, in fact, i wasn't feeling very good....... Dunno why........ Sadly, this outing was organised by me.......but i left before James' grp reach........ I'm so so sry......... Feel rather sad aren't able to take pics with them and have fun with them too........ I guessed, tat would be my very last chance to skate with them ler bahx........no one would be willing to go there again ler, cuz it's ex and far........ It's ok, guessed, it's really my fate........ I dun blame anyone, anything........ It's the reality, i have to face it, no matter how hard it is........ No one would understand how i feel, no one....... I feel so pathetic.......do i even look pitiful to u??? Tat u have to take pity on me??? Hahax, i really dunno........ Days passes........time flies........ How much more time do i left???? Less than 2 mths........ Maybe, no one truly bothers bout how much longer cindy will be staying here....... Or how short it is....... To them, Cindy is jux a fren, a classmate, a nobody........ Maybe it's unfair for me to say this, when there's really someone out there who really cares for me........ But, tats really how i feel, the truth in me........ Hahax........ i feel tat i always have a sad conclusion for the day huh??? I'm sry guyz, but tat's me........ I'm still not able to be happy, why???? Is it so hard for me jux to be happii???? Is it so hard???? I dun understand....... Where's Cindy???? The cheerful Cindy??? Where's she??? Where's me??? The real me.......i'm not like tat....... I've lost myself, absolutely......... I wouldn't do silly things in the past, i wouldnt be sad every, single day........ Why??? Why have i become like tat?????
The more i recall the events, the more sadder i'll be........ I've nt much time left.......wouldn't u care???? Wouldn't u??? HaIz, nvm........ I dun wish to see u sad again, becuz of me........ U'll be albe to lead a better life, without me........ U'll be happier, without me........ I'm such a pest........ cuz i only create probs and sadness in ppl........ Nth gd will come out from me........Hahax, i sld have gotten used to it ler.......but till now, i still.......cant....... I'm still so affected by the way u treated me....... I'm so sick of taking the initiative to tok ler u know???? Everytime i do that i'll feel as though i'm no longer impt, no longer wanted....... I know u dun mean tat, i know of cuz........ But, haiz.......nvm nvm....... I guessed, I shall end here.......
No comments:
Post a Comment