TO ALL MY FELLOW CLASSMATES IN 407!!!!!!!
Once again, thank you for the party & everything......... Thank you for being such a great great frenz 4 this 1+1/2 yr......... I'll nv forget those wonderful moments with all of you!!!!!! Thank you for giving mii such a big surprise on my bday......... Never will i imagine something like that would ever happen in my entire life!!!!! Browsing through those pics taken with u guyz on that day will make mii rain......... Looking at those smiles on all of ur faces, i know how much i'm gonna miss u guyz!!!!! I'm sry if i've not been a very gd fren........ Pls do forgive mii......... You guyz nv fail to bring mii laughter & tears, nv fail to touch my heart......... Thank you for the efforts, thank you for everything......... 407 is the best class i've ever had!!!!! May all ur wishes come true!!!!! I'm gonna miss you damn damn loads!!!!! Dun 4get mii k????
Best wishes,
CiNdY
No comments:
Post a Comment