PhEw!! I'm lucky that my eyes aren't swollen this morning......... Feeling damn terrible last night......... Damn damn terrible......... & the worse thing is that i can't cry out loud at the top of my lungs, but instead i gotta sob silently in the dark room of mine, fear that my cries would alarm my parents......... Totally into depression......... HaIz......... However, i really feel much better after crying.......... Or rather, sobbing.......... & i slept at bout 4.30am.......... Well, my day was jux packing, packing & packing........... I'm so afriad that my precious gifts from my frenz would be 'squeezed' by those heavy matters inside the carton box.......... My hand carrying things are limited, as i gotta hand carry my laptop too......... HaIz........my mum hor, everything also wanna throw throw throw!!!!! She's freaking mii out leh!!!!!! Fortunately my dad's there to echo a 'emmm' when i asked him a 'hor?'.......... Tat's why, most of the things she wanna throw are allowed to bring there!!!!!!! YeA!!!!! Hahax, it's gd that my dad's here......... He'll help mii, definitely.......... My hs is like so empty rite now, feeling so upset by the sight of it as it's no longer the 'perfect wonderful' hs i used to live in......... & i only left with 8 dayz.......... No pt being sad anymore????? It's already the fact, the cruel reality that i had to face.......... I gotta be strong, hopefully i can..........
JeEvAn, thx for all ur nice words........
Telling mii:
"Keep going Cindy......"
"Always remain strong....."
"Dun eva let ppl pull u down k......"
God, i'm sure gonna miss u......... I promise u, i'll keep trying and trying........ Alwayz remain positibe, learn to be independent.......... Dun wry bout mii k, i'm gonna be fine......... HoPeFuLlY........ ^^ I'll tryda be strong!!!! cindy CHEW will miss u loads loads loads!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment