I had sOoOoOo much fun today!!!!!! Well, i went out with Rikako straight after school, we took a bus from sch then alight at the very first stop, then Joel brought us there........ We went to my workplace to buy some sushi(s), then Joel went home straight after eating it......... Rikako and I shopped around until bout 6+ & both of us bought some stuffs......... Hahax........ Oh yeh, we saw tassi at her workplace!!!! Well i hoped Rikako enjoyed herself with mii......... Thx for the wonderful day RiKaKo!!!! ^^ & today's wind was really really strong, i'm like experiencing a sand storm......... So i kept hiding behide stickels, cause he's so much taller, kinda block the strong wind for mii! Hahax~ During recess, he hanged up with mii and Rikako, we really had fun tgt and i sang a jap song to them in such a funny way, using the 'o ba sang' voice!!! Stickles is really funny!!!! He always makes mii laugh when i dun feel like smiling......... Hahax, but sometimes he can be irritating too, throwing my things all over the places......... Well, my day's really a great one!!!!!
And yesterday, after school, while vic & I were waiting for chinese lesson, he walked mii off after his game!!!!!! Wat the~ What a bad person!!!!!! But anyway, i did revenge during chinese, kept poking and poking him!!!! Hahax, and i stick that piece of paper on his forehead as though he's a zombie!!!! I had so much fun~ Hahax........ & i kept asking him to 'smile vic, smile!!!' Then he shooked his head as though i'm a lunatic........ =.= He's just too quiet, i can't tolerate silence!!!!! I must talk, if not my saliva will flood my mouth!!!! Hahax~ Lolx, exaggerating =X
TaKe GrEaT cArE gUyZ!!!! NiTeS!!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment