E.G.G.T.A.R.T.S.
TiReD~ Although there wasn't much lessons today, i've only had 4 periods for the day, then 2 periods of ESL after lunch......... I cried TERRIBLY during recess......... SiGh~ Becuz during recess we had assembly at the GyM, then after Miss Vincent's SpEeCh regarding uNiFoRm, we were to check for our ranking from specific teachers.......... Guess what??? I ranked 200 out of the entire Yr 10!!!!!!! What the~ I can't believe my eyes, my name on the sheet, under my name lied 3 wonderful digits '200'!!!!! *faint* At first i din get to the pt which i'm suppose to cry, cuz i'm sad......... Alright, meaning i dun actually feel sad at first cuz i can't really come back to my senses.......... Then when Tassi saw mii she asked mii to go to her, then she asked if it's true that i've ranked 200......... At instant, TeArS, FLOODED MY EYES!!!!!! It's like tsunami.......... Then i jus cry and cry and cry, kept crying while tassi was hugging mii, then i went indoor and skuatt down crying......... I cried so badly alright, i was thinking, "I've worked damn hard in the end i ranked 200??? I must well jux die........" Then Miss CaLeA happened to walk pass and EsCoRtEd mii to her OfFiCe........... The assistant principal was there too.......... I can't speak, AT ALL......... Trying to calm myself down, i mumbled 'ranking' to her.......... Then she was like, 'uh-huh........' then I mumbled another word, "200......." HaIz~ Then the principal explained stuffs bout the ranking thingy to mii, also asked Miss Vincent to go there, jux kept explaining tat the ranking is not gonna affect mii, At AlL.......... =.= (wasted my tears, cried for nth, OMG) This sounds hilarious.......... During lunch BuG came to ask if i'm feeling better, thx BuG!!!!! ^^
After lunch i've got ESL.......... But actually ESL had organised an excursion to GeElOnG, but ChAo Li & I din go for it.......... Cuz i dun wish to spend 20 bucks to miss lessons!!!!!!(it's silly isn't it? =X) So in the ESL there were only Mii & Chao Li......... Jux a few mins later the FoOd TeCh t'cher asked us to help out for the food for chinese week.......... We're gonna make EGG TARTS!!!!! CoOl isn't it??? It's not difficult to make as we were jux merely following the teacher's instructions.......... Hahax, & the t'cher praised us for our gd skills in handling the dough......... Met 2 other aunties in the kitchen, both came from malaysia and speak cantonese!!!!! CoOl~ Time flies fast.......... Very soon i gotta leave cuz my dad gotta rush for work.......... They were really good, before i leave they gave mii 2 egg tarts!!!!! I was damn happi!!!! Gave one to my dad, and one for my mum......... Well, my mum said it tastes goOoOd~ YeAh!!!!! Mii & ChAo Li's egg tarts!!!!! ^^ My dad was really great, how bout urs???? CyA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment