Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm feeling sleepy again.......*yawn* Went for lawn bowls during PE today, it was fun~ My socks were all wet, having wet foot all day........ Then having normal periods lol, boring~ Glad that my last 2 periods were music!!!! Guess wat? I'm taking both viola and violin next term!!!! I find it ridiculous though =X Cuz i dun even know if i'm able to cope with so much stuffs......... I really can't make up my mind after listening to Miss Bakotic's opinions & the other teachers......... They told mii they prefer viola to violin~ I jux, dun wanna regret learning an instrument when buying it, then in the end what i wanted was the other one........ So, tat teacher advice mii to try on both instruments next term, then decide which one to pick......... Well, quite a gd advice huh??? Yep, tats it! Feeling really sleepy now, but there's still heaps of hw waiting for mii.......... *yawn yawn yawn* NiTeS~ =.=

No comments: