Thursday, October 18, 2007

B.A.D.D.A.Y.
haiz~
The very first sentence on my mind when i woke up was, "I dun wanna go sch"
SiGh.
Last night, after knowing my maths results, i totally lost the mood in doing homework.
So yesterday din manage to do any hw, at all.
1st period for the day was music, well not tat bad.
Performed 'black knight' as a grp to the class & Miss BaKoTiC.
Kinda screwed up a lil due to nervousness.
& i received another payment for individual piano lessons.
God, $90, i've used almost all my hard earn money on tat already, and yet there's another additional payment for individual lessons.
Wat am i gonna do???
This week i can onli earn bout $80???
I still havent pay for my ViOLiN which is 70 bucks.
Then now, better still, another 90 bucks.
SiGh~
Jux too much probs and worries on my mind, can't seem to cheer up at all.
During recess i was like mute, standing there looking down.
After a while, i asked BeN if we're gonna have prac test.
He replied, "Yea, we gotta do 3 pieces, each for 10 mins. 2 pieces to be chosen from the VCE list, 1 of ur own choice, but it has to be a piece of another instrument."
I was like O_O
Can't seem to take it anymore, i was gonna cry, anytime!
It's totally IMPOSSIBLE for mii to prepare 3 pieces within a mth's time!
+ i've really got loads and heaps of work to be done etc
& RoBeRt saw mii, being really down, he tried ways and means to make mii laugh.
saying, "If u cry i'm gonna punch u....."
But the more he do that the more i feel like crying.
The bell rang & i went to get my books, then went to find Tassi & robert.
I can still hold bac my tears.
But when tassi hugged mii, i let it all out.
After reaching the classroom, i rest my head on the table, sobbing~
Tassi said, "Wat happened??? com'on, tell mii....."
I calmed down a lil, & said, "BeN & SeAn told mii that i'll have to play 3 pieces each for 10 mins, but i........"
She cut my sentence, "ok, wait."
Then she turned her head back to ask Ben and Sean bout it.
I couldn hear their conversation.
"They're joking with u my dear........"
O_O "HUH?!?!?!?"
"They're jux kidding!"
O_O
I turned to look at BeN, he saw mii crying & said, "OMG, i'm so sry, i'm really kidding cindy......"
O_O my tears?!?!?!?!
Am i really dumb or wat?!?!?!?!?!?!
HeY! They looked damn serious when i asked them bout it!
I guess i'm really stupid, silly, idiotic.
Then tassi was laughing away.
"I'm sry to laugh cindy" tat's wat she said while laughing.
PhEw~
Glad that they're jux jk.
HaIz~ stupid mii.

HoPeFuLlY tmr will be a better day, with ESL & chinese especially.
JiA yOu for ur studies guyz!!!!
CyA!!!



好期待!!!!^^

No comments: