Last night was actually thinking of finishing my HiStOrY hw before going to bed, however, the coffee doesnt seem to be of any help.
I dozed of at bout 10.30???
Useless mii.
Useless coffee.
Tuesday's a gd day as usual, cuz i had chinese after school!!!!!
OMG, i had sOoOoOoOo much fun!!!!!
Well, at first i was really pissed off by the SuN.
Cuz it's shining directly on mii!!!!!
Then i was like, "Victor, would u mind switching place with mii???"
Guess wat???
He stood up immediately, & shifted his stuffs.
I was kinda, 'surprised' & a lil 'shock' to see his reaction without any hesitation.
ThX vIc!!!!!
I truly appreciate that, cuz i seriously HATE the SUN, & that my skin simply can't take it.
& so, he in turn became the 'victim' of the sun.
PoOr ViC~
I'm sOoOoOo sOrRy.
A while later, they started the 'electrocuting' thingy again.
The 1st person who 'shock' mii was ChEoNg i guess??? or was it ViCtOr???
Then we began 'electrocuting' each other, again.
I was then again being bullied by the 3 'gentlemen'.
There was once, i hit ChEoNg & ViC hard on their back & thighs respectively.
However, they dun seem be in pain or anything, the one who's in pain was ME.
My hand hurts!
wat the~
Hahax, i had so so much fun and so so much laughter during chinese class.
& hopefully thursday's lesson would be jux as gOoD.
Next tuesday's gonna be our chinese outcome!!!!! OMG!!!!!
WeLl, thx for the day 'gentlemen'.
& i wish to say SORRY to VICTOR, for letting u become the 'victim'.
But i know u did enjoy a lot during lesson too, yeah???
I know i'm a real fun person, don't mention it~ =X
CyA!!!! ^^

好期待!!!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment