Feeling damn unwell last night.
Having bad headachs.
And went to slp right after dinner.
Then woke up at 3.40 to bath.
Yesterday wasn't tat fun.
ESL wasn't fun.
Chi wasn't fun.
SiGh~
Plus that headach i've gotten before.
Was thinking of practicing my ViOLin & PiAnO last night.
But, in the end, couldnt do anything.
Might get a scolding from my t-cher today???
I'm sure he wont.
But jux feel damn guilty larhx.
Cuz he's a really kind a nice t'cher, and yet i din do my part as a student.
It's 4.30 now, my stomach's growning!
Dunno why, i feel that i've done something wrong, so so wrong.
SiGh~
Hopefully everything will turn out right.
Oh Ya!
Found out something from ViC yesterday while walking to mac.
"Brendon & Cheong are brothers!!!"
I was like OH-MY-GOD!
I'm totally clueless bout it.
I was thinking they might be really really gd frens to go sch and leave sch tgt, as well as being fetch by the very same person.
Cuz they really dun look like siblings!?!?!?!?
O_O i'm dumb?
HaIz!
Really hope everything will turn out right!
GOD bless mii pls!!!!
I'm currently feeling so exhausted and empty.
Dun wanna fill myself with another prob.
3 more dayz to O lvls~
JiA yOu lOr GuYz!!!!
Your very first paper is A-maths yeh???
issit a gd thing or bad thing???
A-maths wor.
Can die.
My 2nd semester exam's jux a mth's time!
GOD BLESS MII again!!!!
CyA!!!! GO GO GO!!!!! ^^

超级期待!!!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment