Yesterday went for work after sch.
Damn Damn Tired lor!!!!
Then later still gotta work at 5~
SiGh....
Then my hard earn money all go to the sch.
NoT fAiR yEh??!??!??!??!??!!!!??!!
Well, yesterday wasn't a bad day actually.
Had both piano & violin lessons.
ViOLiN lessons was more fun.
Another guy in my grp named sean.
He's really gd in violin although he jux started this yr i think???
I dun really wanna play in front of him, it's embarrassing!
Howeva, i'll still have to play.
Then i turned to him and said, "ClOsE your EYES and ShUt your EARS!!!!"
Hahax, then he jux kept smiling.
Wheneva i played wrongly or sounds really badly.
I would point my bow at him and say, "Don't laugh!!!!"
Mr Leggett would continue saying, "He's not laughing at you, he's laughing with you!!!"
=.= lame
ViOLiN is so so hard to master!!!!!
I thought it sld be easier than piano.
My hopes and dreams have shattered~
HahaX.
And yesterday during work i broke a wine glass!!!!
Damn scary.
I'm so afraid that they might scold mii.
But she didnt.
Instead she asked mii, "did it hurt u???"
geez, she's so caring and goOoOoD.
I gotta be extra careful while washing next time.
Alright, gtg do hw now.
CyA!!!
JiA yOu for your Os!!!!!
MuAkZ!!!
Miss u guyz damn damn lOaDs!!!!
Especially someone.
Miss u so much.
Did u miss mii too???
LuV yA aLwAyS~ ^^

超级期待!!!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment