HaIz!!! Bio test today....the paper wasn't difficult but i jus cant do lol =.=..... I thought Miss Cheng says if we take the past yr paper then she wont give us a test on pollution??? Hmmm.....in the end there's still a pollution test.....dots..... Hmmm.....wasn't really happy nowadays...... Dun really know what i'm thinking..... I thought i've totally gotten over it le, but why??? Why does that feeling come again??? I'm.....bewildered...... It was now then i realised, that feeling was always in me.....jux that i didnt know..... It jus grew stronger and stronger as time goes by...... I'm such a horrible person!!!! Yes i am...... And.....i'm really PISSED OFF LOL!!!!! What the..... I sweep the floor hor, accidentally sweep her leg without knowing hor, then she insult me sia, say "Cindy dunno how to sweep the floor issit, can sweep until my leg....." What the...... She so expert in sweeping the floor she come sweep lah!!!!! Somemore her place is the dirtest place sia, sOoOoOo much rubbish de!!!!! She is the one who always litter i know..... So damn damn pissed off leh!!!!! ArGhHhHh!!!!! REALLY CAN'T STAND HER SOMETIMES LEH!!!!! kKz.....calm down cindy, calm down...... ^^
Hmmm, well, feel really great that me and you have become like last time again...... Hopefully we would be able to spend as much time as possible with each other...... Really glad that we started toking again ^^...... HaIz, the times when we remained silence is so terrible...... I DUN WISH TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN!!!! Anyway, thanks for listening to my sorrows...... Having u by my side is such a fortunate thing!!! Haiz.....but, whenever i see u with her, i still dun seem to see my existence in ur eyes...... Why???? Still feel kinda sad when memories of those hurtful events flash back in my mind..... Anyway, i'll try to overcome them de!!! ^^ Must have faith in me k??? You're the only person who know how i feel now le...... I know u understand how terrible that kinda feeling is de...... Hmmm, well, shall stop here...... TaKe CaRe KkZ!!!! MiSs YoU!!!! LoVe Ya LoAdS tOo!!!!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment