Friday, April 13, 2007


I'm ExHaUsTeD!!!!! Today got speech day rehearsal, damn tired..... I almost fall asleep while sitting there, waiting for the entire thing to end..... The costume really freaked me out sia....my neck there so uncomfortable..... Haiz.... Well, however, i was quite happy being there.... Cuz yick ting is there also, and i'm really glad to see her cheer up again..... And....i heard a really gd news jus now.....SO HAPPY 4 HER SIA!!!!! I know she definitely can do it de, i got faith in her!!!!! JiA yOu!!!! SuPpOrT yA aLl ThE wAy KkZ!!!!! hahax.....guess i was overjoyed after knowing it.....




Thanks to 406 classroom's 'durian' smell..... So we've actually wasted 1 entire period, standing outside the classroom, waiting for Tang Lao Shi to bring us to another place for lesson..... Hahax, i'm so happy, cuz i didn't study for my chinese idioms..... So well, the 2nd period Tang Lao Shi went through the worksheet with us..... NO TESTING ON IDIOMS!!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!! Hahax.... anyway i didn't really get to smell the classroom cuz i didn't even step inside..... I was walking behind Peilin and Jess, so when they turn their way back covering their mouth, 'i knew something's wrong'..... hahax, so immediately i went to stand far far away from the classroom..... And we're all like, waiting upon Tang Lao Shi's arrival to 'invite' her in..... Then when she came we're like so cheeky, wanting her to go in...... However, she didn't lol, didn't even step inside the classroom...... Then told us there's a possibiliy of having a gas leakage...... Haiz, i should hav stayed inside taking in deep breath rite??? So that i could die faster.....


During chem we do practical again lol..... Hmmm.....decomposing salts using strong heating..... Haha.....mux test for gases (ammonia, carbon dioxide & oxygen)..... Lol.....and i've forgotten which salt i burn will produce a toxic brown gas de, which is responsible for the formation of acid rain..... Hmmm, it's damn smelly...... and Jeevan jus kept burning it......so funny to see him do experiment sia..... hahax..... he actually went to stuff half of the splint into the bunsen burner and the flame turns yellowish.....gosh..... hahax....then i keep smelling it also..... Haix.....after that when i go back to class feel so dizzy..... And, my hands smelled like being burnt!!!! Guess i'm roasted huh??? Fine, i'll be a roasted pig then..... hahax.....



Haiz.....u've seen my blog le..... Is it gd?? Or bad??? I dunno..... i feel that after telling u soo much....u're so hurt by what i've said le..... It seems that i've made the wrong choice to let u know..... Maybe i shouldn't hav told u so much, so that u wouldn't be so hurt by what i've said.... Finally, tonight, i've told u all my feelings and thoughts..... When u say, 'k, i wun appear so much infront of u le, i wun bother u'..... I feel so so pain.....i dun wan u to avoid me.....it'll only make me feel worse..... Nowadays, besides a 'hi' & a 'bye', we nv tok at all..... I dun dare to face u anymore..... Everytime when i see both of u tgt.....i will tell myself, 'u're happy with her, ok, i shall leave....' When i needed u most, u're also with her...... I always see both of u laughing and walking tgt, when my eyes is filled with tears and my heart filled with pain..... Who am i to u??? You told me i'm a 'somebody', not a 'nobody'...... But whenever i stand with her, i'll immediately become a 'nobody'..... That's how i feel.....it seems that all along, u cared for her feelings more than u cared for mine...... You always tell me u're afraid that she'll be upset when we do certain things tgt..... It's like, i have to include her all the times when i wanna do and hav certain things with u..... No matter what u wanna do, the first person in mind is always her...... I'm seriously not jealous of her or even blame her for anything...... Tat's jus how i feel.....purely my thoughts and feelings, nth else..... I dunno why i jus feel so hurt when i think of times when u only cared 4 her...... I'm so tired of crying le..... 'A tear drop is a sign of strength. Then y is it so hurtful to cry???' I'm truly touched by wat u've said jus now...... Thank you for telling me that..... But i guess, it's impossible for my wounds to recover le...... In front of them, i can give my biggest smile...... However, when it comes to u, no matter how hard i tried i jus can't force a single smile out...... Why??? I thought i would be able to get over it sooner of later...... hahax, but it seems that 'nth ever changes'...... I'm really really sry.....sry for what i've said and done to make u so hurt...... You already hav ur own problems and yet, i created another one for you...... Sry...... Thank you for ur care and concern, sry to make u wry for me...... You're still the most important person in my heart, no matter wat..... StAy HaPpY aLwAyS & tAkE gReAt CaRe......=)

No comments: