Monday, April 16, 2007

My mood wasn't really good today..... Even though i'm smiling all day long, but deep inside me, it hurts...... I thought we've became 'hi' & 'bye' frenz, but, we seemed to be worse than that..... We've became total strangers..... We din tok to each other at all, not even a smile to each other..... I'm trying hard not to allow my emotions to overtake me by having the biggest smile on my face..... You're too impt to me, i can't jux dun bother bout wat's going on between us..... Haix, i'm jus too useless i know..... But why??? Why have we became like tat??? I thought I could be the most fortunate person, cuz I have you..... At least I know tat in this entire univese, there's YOU, who truly understands and cares for me..... But now, i'm so lonely..... I really feel very very lonely without u there to support me...... I feel so terrible tat time, we're jus sitting next to each other but yet, none of us tok.....not even a 'hi' or a 'bye'...... I wanted so much to say 'bye' to u......but dunno why, i chose to let my head down and walk away silently, hoping you wouldn't notice me leaving..... After leaving i could feel the pain overtaking me...... I keep asking myself, "why??? why didn't i have the courage to even say a bye to u????......why????" I'm so useless......everything would be jus fine if i could get over what had happened in the past...... I feel that, u hav her is enough le, u dun need me anymore......rite??? Is that so??? She can make u laugh, cheer u up.....i can't le..... I guess, u dun need me anymore le bah..... What's the point of me staying here longer??? When i can only cause u to be more hurt...... You sldn't even know me, so tat u can lead a much peaceful life......don't u think so??? I'm sry if i've hurt u jux now, pls forgive me...... TaKe CaRe and MiSs u alwayz...... no matter where i am, will always wish upon the stars, hoping u're doing fine..... =)

No comments: