Monday, April 30, 2007

HaIz..... I feel so hurt to see you cry...... why mus u cry??? jus becuz of me??? why mus u do so much for me??? i know u cares for me, but now, i dun need it anymore...... I really appreaciate what i've done for me, what u've said to me...... But, i'm really sry to say all those hurtful things to u..... I dun mean to make u cry de...... Cuz i really dun wish to tell u wat happen...... Why mus u keep asking??? u dun seem to care so much for me in the past, so now dun change ur attitude towards me pls...... i didn't mean that wat u did was wrong..... i really didn't mean that..... But, since u've misunderstood, there's nth much i can say....... i'll continue my way of life, & dun tell me what i did was wrong...... cuz i dun think so......& i wont listen to anyone of u...... No matter how much you all say, persuading me not to do it again......no use de.....totally...... I'm sry to disappoint u guyz......especially XX & PL...... sry to waste both of ur efforts......

I'm realling going insane cuz everything's driving me nuts!!!!! HaIz......i know wat i'm doing now wouldn't help in solving my probs......but what can i do???? I'm so sick and tired of crying le...... No more tears....... HaIz...... I guess eventually i'll get used to all these....... Yu Jun, both of us broke the deal...... However, the deal's still on.....dun forget the promises we've made today.......

No comments: