*cOuGh CoUgH-sNeEzE SnEeZe
HaIz, finally sick ler.......lolx....... Feeling damn terrible rite now........ But i dun wanna go see the doctor leh, dun wanna take those med again...... My day wasn't really a gd one......... But i'll try to enjoy it too........ Hahax.........
I shouldn't have high hopes on it der, so tat i wont be too disappointed........ Nvm, i'll let nature take it's course......... Although i keep telling myself to 'sui yuan', but i still feel disappointed & upset........ HaIz.......
Now really left with 2 entire weeks ler......... A brand new life's gonna start in 2 weeks time!!!!!! Do i feel excited??? or, depressed???? I wonder how i'll be like when on the day i leave........ Must be really horrible......... Hopefully i'll be able to control my emotions in the airport......... Matt, really thx a lot......... I'm truly touched by ur words......... I'll nv forget ya!!!! All those wonderful memories that we've created tgt is the best present u've ever given mii!!!!!! Once again, thx......... ^^
HaIz, feeling really terrible rite now........ NiTeS!!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment