Friday, June 22, 2007
My DAD IS BACK!!!!!!! Hahax....... Yep, he's bac to help us pack stuffs........ In other words, i'll be leaving really, really soon........ Hmmm, shall i be happii that he's bac???? Yes i am!!!! But........ Hahax, nvm......... Well, he's still as irritating as before, no change......... Can see his tummy wor, so fat......... And, he's hair style.......... HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Oh My, can't believe his hair cut until like tat......... But he really has HIGH-SELF ESTEEM.......... Hahax........he can really make me laugh like mad......... Hmmmm, 18 dayz left.......... Saddening.......... I guess i'll have loads of regrets after i've left, loads......... So little time, yet so much to be done.......... Right now, trying to arrange a date to meet up with Su JuEn jie & Cheryl......... Wah, Cheryl really is a busy lady, want find a time to meet also soOOoOOoOoo difficult leh......... MiSs Su Juen jie and Cheryl loads leh!!!!!!! Hope to see them soon......... My heart really sinking ler......... Depressing......... HaIz........ I'll tryda be strong, yeah. Oh ya, went to meet YiCk TiNg in the afternoon for lunch......... We had loads of fun too........hahax, damn full........ I'm gonna miss her loads too........ HaIz........ Well, thx for the day!!!!!! I will enjoy my every single day left in singapore......... I must........ GuYz!!! TaKe GrEaT cArE kKz!!!!! NiTeS!!!!! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment