Saturday, June 16, 2007

Went to K Box with Peilin, James, Cheng Teck & Jon Ong today........ Hahax.....it was fun....... Well, all of them sing(under the threaten of mii ^^) Hahax.......hope they'd enjoyed themselves....... HaIz, well, it sld be my very last k box trip with them....... Kinda sad....... Time really flies fast huh??? Only left with a week before sch reopens....... I'm packed! Totally packed! Next week i'm really gonna be crazy!!!! Still got loads of worksheets to be filed in....... Books and all that....... HaIz....... My dad's gonna be here next thursday. Fast wor....... Once he's here, we'll all be busy packing, packing & packing....... Will i still attend sch 4 that 2 weeks??? I really dunno........ But i guess i'll be in sch for at least a day to take my very last class photo with 407........ I'll start tearing up whenever i thought of my very last day in Singapore........ How depressing could it be???? Dun wish to imagine further.......

I must say ThAnK yOu to Peilin, James, Cheng Teck & Jon Ong for giving me such a wonderful day........ I really enjoyed myself........ Hope u guyz enjoyed too??? Hahax........ TaKe GrEaT cArE alrite???? ^^

No comments: