Saturday, June 30, 2007

ic with Today's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I'm so deeply touched by the class' efforts to organise my birthday & farewell party......... Guyz, are u ready for my long post????

I can hardly slept last night due to my late slping and waking up time ever since i've stopped sch......... So this morning i kinda forced & dragged myself outta my cosy bed to the washroom......... I'm feeling really slpy while washing up, but the thought of my frenz kinda perks mii up......... This would be my very last time to be in sch tgt with 407......... I know i'll have to cherish and treasure every single sec, min & hrs with them......... I'm really afriad that i would cry......... But i tell myself to be strong, cuz today's my bday!!!!!! I sld be happy & put on my greatest smile!!!!! When it's bout 7am my mum went to open the door & saw a big plastic bag containing something at my doorstep......... Sld be mine???? Then someone called, it was xx......... She asked if i've picked it up......... Hahax, i wonder if she's too shy to give it to mii personally???? Finally, i'm able to hear her wish mii 'HaPpY bIrThDaY'......... My first & the last time i guess......... I'm really glad & touched, cuz in the past she'll onli wish mii happy birthday in either sms or msn........ But for today, my last bday in singapore, i'm able to hear her say that to mii......... Yea!!!! I place her present in my room then went to sch ler........ Din wanna unwrap it first.........

When i was almost reaching the sch i was kinda nervous, dunno why......... When i saw Pei Lin waving at mii in the canteen i felt much better......... Hahax, during Chinese lesson i'm sitting with Kevan as usual......... As i know this would be the last time i see him, i sort of 'tease' him quite a bit larhx.......... He has been my company in chinese class since sec 4........ Hahax, although at first we din really tok, but after a while we started toking......... I find him quite a gd guy too......... Hahax......... Everything was 'as usual' in MT class......... Then for English, dun hav to do anything, jux listen to 4 readers reading......... Nv forget to take a shot with Mrs Moreas b4 she leave......... As for Miss Shanta, same reply, "sry nt now!".......... HaIz, alwayz like tat......... Hahax......... Then during recess i went outta the class with Pei Lin to have chat......... Thinking back, i guess she did it on purpose der bah??? Issit??? Peilin???? Hahax.........cuz i find her kinda weird when she sort of 'dun allow' mii to go back to class leh......... Hmmm, something fishy's going on while we're out????

History time!!!!! I miss Mr. Foo leh!!!!!! He still carries on with his 'EVIL TEACHINGS" like last time........ Really miss the times when he's so DEVIL.......... First history lesson already got essay for hw.......... So NICE of him......... Hahax......... When he came to tok to mii, he said, "I got come for ur celebration......." Then i replied, "Huh???" Then immediately he says "Oh, nth........" Tat time i still dun find anything fishy leh......... Nv forget to take pic with him before he leaves too......... Then he wish mii AlL tHe BeSt!!!!!! Hahax, nice DeViL cHeR!!!! While walking down to the SAC for A math, i asked JuLy, "Jux now Mr FoO says got wat celebration???" Then july jux shaked her head........ When i asked her again she like so frustrated liao........

I dunno where to sit in A math, so since Wei Jin's absent, i shall sit at her plc......... When Mrs Mani saw mii she gave mii her biggest smile i've ever seen......... Hahax......... While she's teaching, JeSs, PeI LiN & mii were happily chatting away......... Peilin says, "HaIz, if it's nt becuz of the O lvl MT Oral, we'll be able to have the party ler........." Then JeSs jux nods her head & she looks so sad leh........ Then i tell them, "Mr FoO jux now say he coming for my celebration leh........" PeiLin gave mii a PaI sEh smile & replied, "Er, i forget to tell him that it has been cancelled leh, die........." Then she asked Jess to go look for Mr Foo after A math, cuz mii and her going out......... Everything went on smoothly as planned by them, i wasn't a tiny bit of being suspicious......... CuZ i feel that, "The higher hopes i have, the higher disappointment i'll get........" And also due to 407's great great acting skill, CiNdY was totally into their 'white lies'.......... Then when i looked at Gloria, she waved at mii & asks mii to go bac class later cuz they got something to give mii, then asked mii not to cry......... Although i feel weird bout it but i'm still totally into their 'lies'........ When A math's over, while everyone's moving off, Matt says "Cya later!!! Oh, i mean call ya later!!!!"(Din spot anything fishy still) Then Gloria & Jeron also went off (feeling weird, i thought they asked mii go bac class???), then PeI LiN helped Mrs Mani to pack her stuffs......... Pei Lin was really taking her own sweet time, no hurry AT ALL!!!!! Manage to take a shot with Mrs Mani too......... When Peilin's done Mrs Mani held mii up for a while bout the grping thing......... Then kinda grap my hand then Mrs Mani says, "Wait lah! I know u wanna bring her back to class rite!" Peilin immediately replied, "No lah, we wanna go out!" Alrite, the stupid CiNdY still dun spot anything wrong........

After tat we went to look for Miss Cheng........ Then saw Matt standing outside......... Holding the class key, he asked peilin, "You wan mii return the keys or u return???" So peilin took the class key lol........ Miss Cheng saw mii like so happi, but then she only pass mii bac some of my worksheets & asked mii to look through see if got any probs(miss cheng's a gd actress)......... After tat TiNg came to pass mii my present......... When she passed mii tat she looked like she's gonna rain ler........ Yes she really did rain, i hugged her and i rained too.......... I'm like so damn touched to see her personal drawing......... She's really my best junior i've ever had!!!!! I know she dun bear to see mii go......... Feel so sad to see her cry......... All i can do is to give her a hug......... HaIz........ After tat saw Mr Foo walking down from the stairs, then i called out for peilin, she ran to him and said something to him......... I thought that she's telling him that the celebration was being cancelled due to oral......... While i was msging Ting i saw Mr Goh........ He's walking so weirdly slowy......... In the end he told mii that he's suppose to confiscate my hp as i was msging.......... Hahax......... Cuz i was standing up, helding my hp up to msg leh, damn obvious, somemore is outside the staff room......... Then after tat peilin asked mii accompany her to the library......... All she took was a roll of scotch-tape......... Then asked mii accompany her back to class the fix the projector......... Back to class???? Ok, finally i feel something fishy's going on........ As we're reaching the door i intentionally slowed down to see the way she acts........ Peilin was hurrying to open the lock and i can see a smile on her face........ Uh huh! something's wrong.......... Most importantly is......... I CAN SMELL THE CANDLES!!!!!! Then peilin says, "go in ah, dun stand down there........." There she go, opened the door & the first person i see is Shiehk squatting down holding the pops!!!!!! Wah!!!!! Such a big big surprise even though i can smell the flames!!!!! Once i heard them shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!", i knew for sure i wud cry der......... As i'm afriad of the pops, i walked in only after they're done with it......... I guess that kinda happiness i'm having tat time was more than anything ler, tat's why i'm still putting on my smiles but not tears......... They sang the bday song for mii, then Kah Beng asks, "Cindy! Why you nv cry der!?" Hahax......... I gave a little short speech before i blow the candles......... Alrite, they're those candles again that can't be blown off......... Bad JeRoN, definitely is from her der......... Hahax......... The cake was hard when i cut it, dunno why.......... In the end i know it's becuz of the crispy thingy below.......... The cake's damn nice!!!!!! Matt went to take over the job of cutting the cake........ In the end, erm, the smallest piece of cake ever for Mr Foo......... Hahax......... Mr Foo said to mii, "See, you have wonderful classmates!!!!!" Yep!!! I really agree with it......... Looking at them having fun, i really dunno how to tell them how grateful i was towards them.........

I took loads & loads of pics with my fellow classmates......... I'm still laughing so happily until Miss Cheng came to give me the presents......... She made mii cry!!!!!! Hahax!!!!! Dunno why, see her already wanna cry liao......... Can't really stop crying after tat leh......... Then the class gave mii 2 lovely presents........ A self-designed T-shirt & a watch!!!! Alright, the T-Shirt is so damn nice!!!!!! When i saw it i was like, is my name really in '407'??? Yep! Indeed it is!!!! Thx 407!!!!! I LoVe YoU gUyZ lOaDs!!!!!! Then Miss Cheng also want mii to unwrap her presents........ The angel the gave mii, hopefully can really bring away all my troubles......... Thx MiSs ChEnG!!!! After having a period of fun i wanted to give a speech again to express my gratitude.......... Actually i'm really nt prepared for it, i jux say what i wanna......... Those words are from the bottom of my heart.......... I can't hold back my tears once again.......... Then they want mii to sing leh!!!!! God!!!!! I'm so unprepared for tat lolx........ But, to repay their kindness i cud only fulfill it........ Anyway i only sing the chorus of the song........ Guyz, forgive mii k??? Hahax......... Then again we took loads of pics, had fun......... Happy moments often pass faster......... Very soon, the party ends with laughter, tears, hugs, & best wishes from everyone.......... CLASS 407, WHY NT U GUYZ ALL GO BE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES???? U GUYZ CAN ACT DAMN WELL LEH!!!!!! EH SERIOUS LEH!!!!!! Matt told mii bout the entire plan......... I guess my eyes really got prob leh, the drinks & snacks all behind class 406, yet i dun even notice!!!!! Cuz i sitting at the first row ma!!!! Hahax........ He also told mii how long and how much effort is needed to plan this......... So damn touched by it leh......... & the lie is so perfect too......... Thank you for the time spent on the party.......... Thank you Miss Cheng, Mrs Sekhar, Mr Foo & Mr Goh.........

Well, it's a pity that Mrs Tan & Miss Shanta aren't able to attend the party........ But whatever it is, 407 celebrated with mii, it's the most memorable and happiest moment i've ever had in EVSS......... Becuz of them, i can leave happily with these memories in mind.........

After tat i went home, with Matt accompanying mii to get change then we went to TM to meet Peilin........ After the party i dun have any appetite leh, feeling damn full, issit becuz of the cake??? Hahax........ So can't fin the chicken and fries larhx......... Then we went to 'Artz' to find out the price for class Ts........ Ok, it's ex, between 15-20 dollars........ But whatever it is, i'm 100% willing to pay for it as it's my beloved class!!!!! Then we went to food court, jux to sat down to settle those class Ts.........

All the way until bout 6.30 i meet xx......... We went for our dinner then walked around......... Although my time spent with her is short, but i'm contented with wat i have ler......... When we're on the bux, on our way home, dunno why, i can't stop my tears ler......... Sitting beside her, knowing that i'd only 9 days left, i jux can't hold back my tears any longer......... I can't bear to leave here......... I can't imagine my life without her by my side.......... But i know the memories will last forever.......... I know, she'll nv forget mii......... Before i get down the bus i wiped my tears & gave her my best smile........ Then i say, "Take Care!"......... It's still raining........ I'm so glad that the sky was dark and it's raining........ I cud cry........ I'm really feeling very terrible once i part with her......... As i stepped into the lift i really couldnt control myself any longer......... However, being a talented actress too, i wiped off all my tears, taking in deep breath, i calmed myself down and try to put on a smile........ I'm so afriad that my mum wud know that i cried so badly......... Luckily, i'm really a talented actress, she din smell anything wrong......... We can still joke around as usual......... But my heart's tearing apart.........

I'm so so happii today becuz of all my frenz, most importantly my class 407......... But at the same time i'm depressed due to a week's left in Singapore........ I'll cherish every single day i had with no regrets......... Hopefully i'll be able to leave here with a smile but not tears.........

No comments: