Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Feeling much better today.......... Cuz i really dun wanna see the doctor, no way........ Finally manage to buy my files to get my packing done........ If not my mum wud keep nagging & nagging at mii......... Argghhhhh!!!!!! I know i dun hav much time left larh, she dun hav to keep reminding mii bah......... I already tried my best ler can.......... Cuz got too many ppl to meet before i go ler......... Hahax......... When i was walking towards the sch gate i saw my pipa jiao lian......... He was sitting in his car waving at mii......... He's really a gd instructor, too bad larhx, he dun wanna teach our sch ler......... The new instructor sux lolx!!!!!! I think my junior can play better than him sia......... HaIz, still got loads of things undone leh......... Sian......... Left a week plus onli......... Just heard from my mum that she wanna terminate my hp line, also the internet & SCV.......... Wah, without my hp and internet i'll go insane leh!!!!!! I'll be bored to death!!!!!!! HaIz........ Whenever i'm lying on my bed at night, when everyone's slping so soundly, i'll be staring blankly in space.......... Loads & loads of questions & images filled my mind......... Looking around my bedroom will make mii feel like crying......... I love my room, i love my house......... It's when u lose something then u'll start realising how great that thing is......... It's always so true........ HaIz.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment